A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Posting major discounts through membership cards

Hi everyone,

I am making a decision to expand this blog to include major discounts relating to memberships like NTUC member, PassionCard member, Credit Card perks. Now I believe that Credit Card rebates forms only one part of savings and these memberships form another (and even more major part) of savings.

Just a note, here are the memberships that I have which I will use.

1) RWS Invites Card
2) Sentosa Islander Card
3) HomeTeamNS Member
4) NTUC Member

Again I will be biased and I will post only those which is beneficial to me and my family. (So sorry SAFRA members, I know most of you are, but I am not)

So sit back, relax and wait for exciting saving tips from me. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment