A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Friday, September 11, 2015

Card for HDB Carpark Purchase & Car Insurance - SCB Singpost Credit Card

After their revision of their terms and conditions, I found that SCB Singpost Credit Card still offers 7% rebate on online purchases. Thus, I use it to purchase my HDB carpark (annual) and got my 7% cash rebate. Here is the details at a glance. (Minimum $600 purchase)

HDB Carpark - $1,140 per year => $79.80 cash rebate (Pay 7 months everytime to hit minimum $600)

Car Insurance (purchased online) - $1,000 per year => $60 cash rebate (Maximum per month)

SCB Singpost Credit card will continue to be my online purchase card but HDB and Car Insurance purchase are the main reasons why I use it. With that, I drop OCBC Frank, and CIMB Platinum card

No comments:

Post a Comment