A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Saturday, April 18, 2015

OCBC 360

I think by now we already know that OCBC is changing the rules for OCBC 360 Account. Thus, the amount that we spend in OCBC cards will generate only 0.5% rebates on the monies in our OCBC 360 Account.

I am still looking at how is the impact and more details will be on only after 1st May when they have released their new criteria. Better to give an overall picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment