A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Friday, January 9, 2015

Money Saving Tips via Credit Cards: NTUC Fairprice & Citibank SMRT Visa 9% Cash Rebate - Change of Card - Updates on 3rd Jan

Money Saving Tips via Credit Cards: NTUC Fairprice & Citibank SMRT Visa 9% Cash Rebate - Change of Card - Updates on 3rd Jan



Just to alert you on an important update that I have made... I have made changes to the original post instead since it is so recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment