A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Friday, July 11, 2014

OCBC 365 Credit Card with Esso, Telco & Dining

OCBC 365 Credit Card – Cashback Card All Year Round | OCBC Bank

OCBC 365 Credit Card just added Esso into its fold which has a lot of potential for me. Firstly, it has the same rebates as Citibank Dividend Card at 18.3% discount. Secondly, it has the highest dining rebates at 6% on weekends and 3% on weekdays. Lastly, it offers 3% rebates on telco bills. Of course, there are other things but I won't be dwelling into it as I won't be using the card for other purposes. (Take note that for Groceries, I still use Maybank)

Drawbacks on this card is:
1) $80 Cashback per month which is one of the highest actually. We won't hit this amount.
2) $600 Minimum spend per month. This is difficult and this is the only reason why I don't recommend it earlier. (I can't hit the $600 spend)

Here is my calculations on a per month basis

Weekend Dining = $200 (Rebates of $12)
Weekday Dining = $50 (Rebates of $1.50)
Telco Bills = $160 (Rebates of $4.80) (Note: I am in the process of switching from UOB-Singtel to OCBC 365)
Esso Bills = $120 (Rebates of $6.00)
Other Spend = $70 (Rebates of 0.21)

Total Rebates = $12 + $1.50 + $4.80 + $6.00 = $24.30
Total Rebates per year = $291.60

5 comments:

  1. This is one of the most important blogs that I have seen, keep it up! 3 credit scores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fellow your posts are really very good for me since it make good sense for me. free credit report gov

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bundles of thanks for providing such an awesome information, I have been a die heart fan of yours!! pay day loans

    ReplyDelete
  4. carrier's networks are 24/7 available that include quality clean-up services at very inexpensive rates. Commercial clean-up services usually are here to assist you to maintain some sort of safe in addition to convenient premise exempt from all air-borne pollutants and potent odor. When you finally avail this services, cleaning services

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you find yourself in a new relationship, you may be spending added time together when compared with you did if you were only dating. This means you'll want to make time for each and every other as part of your weekly schedule so that you can enjoy a new relationship. mentholatumhome

    ReplyDelete