A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

NTUC Fairprice with Maybank Family and Friends Card - 9% Rebate

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/personal/cards/credit/family-friends-platinum-mastercard-cash-back-credit-card.aspx

This is one of the most useful cards which I need because I have to spend to get my daily necessities from the all-important NTUC Fairprice. Here is how it works.

I applied for a NTUC Member to get a 4% Cash rebate up to a maximum of $240. Moreover Maybank Family and Friends Card gives me another 5% Cash rebate. That is a total of 9% which is a lot. 

Drawbacks include 
1) a Minimum spend of $500 (which is quite reachable because I spend about $800 on NTUC Fairprice alone every month) 
2) A Maximum of $600 Cashback

Here is the calculations on an annual basis
NTUC Fairprice Purchases - $9600 ($800 a month)

Rebates through NTUC Member - $240
Rebates through Maybank Family and Friends Card - $480
Minus off NTUC Member Fee - ($117)
Total Rebates = $603 (About $50 per month)

2 comments:

  1. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff. 3 credit reports

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I consider your blog is one amongst best blogs that I found. Your efforts awfully help make reading your blog considerably easier. free credit report gov

    ReplyDelete