A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Monday, December 28, 2015

CIMB Visa Signature Card and Platinum MasterCard - Changing their Rebate Programme

Hi everyone,

CIMB Visa Signature and Platinum MasterCard are changing the way they give rebates to encourage more usage of their cards. Here are the changes.

CIMB Platinum MasterCard
- No more rebates for Home Furnishing and Insurance
- 10% Cash rebate for Travel and Health & Wellness provided...
--> $60 rebate cap
--> Swipe at least 8 transactions of $30 minimum each
--> Overall $500 minimum spend.

CIMB Visa Signature Card
- No more rebates for Visa PayWave in foreign currencies
- 10% Cash rebate for Wine & Dine and Online Transaction in Foreign Currencies provided...
--> $60 rebate cap
--> Swipe at least 8 transactions of $30 minimum each
--> Overall $500 minimum spend.

To me, there is no more usage on CIMB Platinum MasterCard. For Visa Signature Card, the restriction of swiping at least 8 transactions of $30 minimum each is too much for me.

Thus, I won't be using CIMB Cards anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment