A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Monday, May 15, 2017

Review of my Credit Card Savings

Hi everyone, here is an update on how I use my credit cards to save money. Here it is.

From Citibank CashBack Card (Dividend Card)

Groceries - $6000 yearly purchase => $300 rebate ($25 x 12 months)
Esso Petrol - $2400 purchase => $192 rebate (8% Cash rebate)
Singtel - $2400 purchase => $6 rebate (0.25% Cash rebate, more to topup the $888 minimum)
Weekend Dining - $1200 purchase => $96 rebate (8% Cash rebate)

From Singpost Standard Chartered Card 

Insurances - $1400 yearly purchase => $88 rebate (7% Cash rebate)
Online Purchase - $2000 purchase => $140 rebate (7% Cash rebate)
Travel (Online) Purchase - $3000 purchase => $210 rebate (7% Cash rebate)

From DBS Visa Debit Card (Paywave or Samsung Pay)
Provided that you don't make 3 withdrawal from ATM every month

Department Store - $1200 yearly purchase => $60 rebate (5% Cash rebate)
Other Purchase - $2400 purchase => $120 rebate (5% Cash rebate)


From POSB Everyday Card 

SP Services - $1400 yearly purchase => $14 rebate (1% Cash rebate)

Total Savings = $1646 per year

16 comments:

  1. Right information found here about credit card saving. We offer latest updates for Singapore Stock Market, Those who wants to be up to date in Stock Market with Best Trading Recommendations. You can follow our blog for the best results in Singapore Stock Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO YOU NEED A LOAN : TRUST ME WE CAN SOLVE YOUR FINANCE PROBLEM
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : urbansuccessfundings@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:

    Commercial Loans.
    Personal Loans.
    Business Loans.
    Investments Loans.
    Development Loans.
    Acquisition Loans .
    Construction loans.
    Credit Card Clearance Loan
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Business Loans And many More Loan Opportunity:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At urbansuccessfundings@gmail.com

    Phone number : +919069983539 (Whatsapp Only)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… MyCCPay account Login information

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choosing a provider to process your credit card and electronic check payments is one of the most important decisions you will make as a business owner How to Sell Merchant Services

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. 신용카드 현금화

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. 정보이용료 현금회 수수료

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! 신용카드 결제 현금화

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. 소액결제 현금화 방법

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. 소액결제 현금화 방법

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get your dream custom packaging, and custom printed boxes with the help of our dedicated packaging experts custom packaging

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing. cvv

    ReplyDelete
  12. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to find somebody with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is needed on the net, somebody with somewhat originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the internet! shop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too. Do you need many drafts to make a post? cvv

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work. MyCCPay blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    I have perused your article, it is exceptionally enlightening and helpful for me. MyCCPay total card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing about credit card. The ease with which transactions, costs, and activity over time may be reviewed, tracked, and documented is another advantage of corporate credit cards. You can also check out about Corporate credit card in India here.

    ReplyDelete