A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Consolidating all purchases to Citibank Dividend Card

Since they re-launch the Citibank Dividend Card with 8% cashback on groceries, dining, petrol with a minimum spend, I have been consolidating my spending on this card. And I believe that they have made the right note this time to give a game-changing cashback on three of the most common purchases, with a forced minimum of $888 which forces us to transfer some of the purchases from other cards to this.

I believe every bank wants their customers to just use their cards as a primary card and they would have to up the game to at least match Citibank's offer.

I am consolidating mine, transferring S&CC charges and Singtel bills over. Next will be Singapore Power Bill.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you have read the T&Cs. It appears that the rebate is capped at $25 DV per category (or for a group of merchants of that category).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have read it. I alternate between Giant and NTUC Fairprice so I will be able to earn $50 DV. The rest of the rebates are fine so I am still able to maximise it.

      Delete