A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Looking for the Credit Card with highest % Cashback for Online Purchases

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a credit card with highest percentage cashback for online purchases. This is for my HDB Season Parking. A few things to note.

1) Singpost Standard Chartered Bank Visa is reducing their online purchase cashback from 7% to 2% as of next month so I am unable to enjoy it as I can only renew it next month.

2) OCBC specifically mention that online payments to Government organizations are excluded from their online purchase cashback. Thus, OCBC Frank Card and OCBC 365 Card are not able to be used.

Any others? Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment