A dollar saved is a dollar earned. As I continue to pursue my interest in S-REIT Investment through s-reitinvestmentblog.sg, I am also increasing aware of the amount of money which I will save through these credit cards.

Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to consolidate all these credit card offers or rebates which we will be using everyday. I hope that this blog can be a one-stop blog on credit card rebates so that you can use and save money.

Moreover, I am going to post all the major discounts and perks that I currently enjoy for only one purpose. When I need to find data, I know where to look for it all at one place. :-)

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

OCBC 365 Card - The Dining and Esso Card - Concerns

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I posted simply because there are currently no other cards with a better deal. At least where my life is concerned. However, I think I need to make a note here that in the usage of OCBC 365 card, I am beginning to find it difficult to reach the $600 minimum spend mark which will wipe out my entire savings if I can't reach it. And I really don't like this idea so I am reviewing this card.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. This is one of the most important blogs that I have seen, keep it up! 3 credit scores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fellow your posts are really very good for me since it make good sense for me. free credit report gov

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ideas you have still provided to us, anyway this blog is really wonderful for all. payday direct lenders

    ReplyDelete